Determine which mines produced the most copper in 2020
Can you rank mines by the tonnes of copper they produced in 2020? With minimal effort, Mining Intelligence allows you to identify all mines that reported copper production in 2020 along with their grades in reserves and resources. This granular data can be exported to excel, providing you with base data for your analyses. Download the free list of Top 10 copper producers by filling out the form.
Get instant access to over 37,000 mining projects on Mining Intelligence and filter this data for valuable insights – in seconds.
Have relevant data at your fingertips with Mining Intelligence
- Map the market with instant access to +37k mining properties and +17k companies
- Examine and compare projects/companies and identify your opportunities
- Filter data by development stage, commodity exposure and location to quickly identify projects, companies, and areas of interest
- Refine data further for vital operational insights such as geology, mining technology, reserves and resources, production and costs – in seconds
- Augment with additional datasets such as company financials, capital raisings, options, royalties, and more
- Export the results to excel to continue your analyses
- Set up unlimited customizable searches if you want to go back to get updates at a later stage
- Save thousands of dollars on external consultants and broker reports, and days of research
Mining Intelligence Subscriptions
Contact us to find out how a subscription to Mining Intelligence can put critical and timely information at your fingertips, to save you time and improve your bottom line.
Buy instant access to the Mining Intelligence database.